Friday, August 14, 2009

Die Soon@Die Already....my future>my dream

wow....time passs by very fast and suddenly.....
Everything happen around me already become a dust and blew away by the wind....
folow the wind n fly to different region....meet different culture....meet different religious and different people....
Memory of people will because of time became not clear and dissappear.....or even keep it ddrp inside your heart....
Maybe is a sweet memory...maybe is a sad memory...or maybe even is a precious memory....
No one knows what will happen next and no one know what happened to you before.....
Recently the real of me....was dead....why?
Because of the World Music and Malaysian Music...This two subjects really killed me...
I still rmb....there is a senior asking me a question when i sutdy at UCSI no long....
She ask me why i'm here?i came here for what?
I tell her....I came here for study...i want to know more about music....
She smile and ask me second question...Then what's your dream?
I tell her...I want to be a teacher ....erm....maybe...haha
She said: tell me the truth deep inside your heart...
i think for a few minute...i not dare to said out loud coz i scare...
i scare ppl will laugh at my dream....
i scare ppl will say me childish...
i scare ppl will say me dont think too much...
At last i take out all my brave and tel her....
'I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST ...A SINGER...A FAMOUS SINGER....I WANT EVERYONE KNOW ME....'
She starred at me .....and laugh out loud...
then she said: ' just now you should told me....what take you to think so long???just be yourself....you can be a singer'
when i heard that...i feel very happy very excited very....just like dreaming.....^^
This is one of the reason that cause me to choose minor vocal....because i LOVE SINGING.....I WANT TO SING....I WANT USE SINGING AS MY MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE ....I WANT TO BE A SINGER.....I MUSTACHIEVE THIS DREAM....
After this few 3 months i learn vocal....the 1st 2 month i unable to sing what teacher want....
i feel very dissapointed very useless.....like eveything gone....
luckily....there are a gang of frenz giving brave n support to me....
finally.....coming to the last month...i do it...i can.....althought teacher no give me any songs to sing...but she let me sing scale....piano i alr miss a lot basic coz i hate scale...i cannot cannot definitely cannot lazy and hate scales....this is my basic...this is my future.....
AND I LOVE SINGING.....
NEVER HAVE A DREAM COME TRUE is my famous sentences......i want to prove it....i want to erase it in my name list.....i want it become MY DREAM COME TRUE....!!!!
i wish so~~~^^
MY DREAM.....I WANT TO SING....I LOVE TO SING....I WANT TO BE.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top