Monday, August 10, 2009

20 BUCKS~~~

FUCKING STUPID DAY.....
today 1130 am my campus vocal teacher sms....ask me to go for replacement class....
the 1st action i will do sure is NO....so i request for friday....
SHIT....she told me.....everyone come at monday.....only...==
haiz....so i force to wake up n clean up myself and have my cereal breakfast==
1255pm...
i out from my house to partol n pump oil only go campus....
Dont know why recently those FUCKING POLISMAN so free....
alw 'bok zhu' the driver who drive too fast.....
last week i drive the same speed no get caught.....today....i get caught....FUCK....
like this nvm......i hate the conversation below so much....
POLICEMAN: Lesen!!!!
ME: nah~~~
POLICEMAN: you going where?
ME: campus la...neh....UCSI there....
POLICEMAN: So mean you everday jalan this road la...
ME: ya la.....
POLICEMAN: You know this road max. is 80 only?
ME: OoO...ya meh.....i dont know o....
POLICEMAN: now u drive more then 50 la....
ME: Aiyo....sure ar???ya meh????i dont know leh.....
POLCEMAN: You know u lesen P if get saman need gv 300 bucks ?!?
ME: Huh.....really ar.....i dont know leh....so expensive nia....me jz a student leh.....eh brother....gv me one more chance nia.....
POLICEMAN: you want me how to gv u chance?
ME: huh...i dont know leh...
POLICEMAN: you wnt me how gv u one more chance?very expensive you know????
ME: yala i know la.....
POLICEMAN: then why u want drive makin cepat?
ME: No choice la brother....i rushing time la....teacher waiting alr.....later teacher kill me ar....gv me one more chance la brother....!!!
POLICEMAN: YOU WANT ME HOW TO GV U ONE MORE CHANCE???
ME: (KNS)....KLA.....10 BUCKS OKI?
POLICEMAN: at least rm20 la.....
ME: oki oki....(give rm20)
.....bye bye lu.......
haiz....see...wht kind of policeman wht kind of life.....TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top