Thursday, May 28, 2009

cARE From You...


Today is a happy day for me actually~~~I very happy he find me more then yesterday...at least a bit~~~But i very sad very angry will i writing this blog...I really dont know what he thinking...what he want...mayb he also will say so to me too....
I still remember when we wasn't a couple.... i feel that u are so nice...so care-full..so warm...so cute...so................
But now....since we r couple...i cant feel it anymore...
I really dont know who i m for u...i really dont know wht u think of me...i just feel that our relationship not like normal couple....at least a best frenz is much more closer den us......
I not want to block u n ur frenz...but i jz need u more caring on me like u caring ur babe car...dear tv...cute dota...and so more.......
I try to keep it..not too burst now....but i really dont know when i will burst.....mayb for u is not a big deal..ya...the most stupiest thing i think is that u love me so much.....whtever...just like sc said so: different ppl use different why to care ppl...
But seriously...i dont really feel u carrying me....at all....i dont dare to wish much now on..i juz wish at least a little more....
I feel more happy with u when we still not couple...when we still having some special feelings to each other....
suddenly..i cant feel that how importance of me to you...i still rmb i ask u this question b4...but at last u also no ans me...
i dont know how important i'm to u....
i dont know who i'm to u....
i dont know wht u thinking..jz like u will said me so...
i sacre u think that i'm annoying....i sked that u will dump me like a rubbish....
i sked that u will change ur mind
1stly i'm so confidence on u...but now...i'm not so...
same as sasa to sc...
but at least sc is more caring...i think.....mayb...
actually who i'm to u?a gf?or a person with no name at all...?i vry confuse....
is it i done smth wrong to make u do so cold to me?or what?
i want cry alr~~~can anyone tel me the ans?or prove it to me pls~~~@.@ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top