Sunday, May 10, 2009

大学生涯

Long time i did not write my space....Is time to change a place to write my blog.....Here is my secret blog....

I study at UCSI.....after a week i know many kinds of friends....got happy,nice,shy and others...
My memory of this week mostly are some cute little girl friend....their name are Sasa(Chi chi), Thong Thong, Kim Kim, Jia Jia, Xin Xin, Joslyn, stephanie, Shin shin, Yee yee and others....
In my class got a guy quite big age call Saeed.....and a guy quite cute call Ah liang....and my favourite...haha....a handsome shy guy call ANDREA~~~

nothing much happen just noe some physchology class friends....n some engeneering friends....which are derrick...shang chuen ...and Benneath....They all are nice and cute....haha....
Thats all for this.....haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top