Friday, July 9, 2010

♫♪ Silent ♫♪ Music Fever ♫♪


Recently many things happen..the 1st thing that happen recently in this JULY 2010..which is...my long hair= =...GONE !!!
Well, i've been consider for quite a long time should i have a haircut= =...since my hair so long and most of the end of the hair already spoil..so...conclusion will be CUT IT OFF !
This is me= =..haiz...sadness= =
#1
♫♪ Look so way...CHILDISH= = ♫♪

#2
♫♪ Me...with my..SHORT HAIR= = ♫♪

#3
♫♪ Well..this realLy look likes a NERD ! ♫♪
Hmm~since is a passs thing..so just forget about it= =..let it be= =..now i just wanted to concentrate on my piano..my music..my life of music...everything about classical music ^^
Recently i'm really like a zombie...24 hours a day..there are almost 12 or 14 hours i listening about music...talking about music terms...watching music drama...even animation also about music= =
I'm totally like having a serious Music Fever !
No~
This is totally i different me= =..before i hate music a lot...epecially Classical music
But
How come nowadays...i'm like having Music Fever
1st day
2nd day
3rd day...
non-stop...improving...non-stop playing the same pieces 
TOTALLY
another Ally..another Xian Xian..another ME !
Is this a good start for me to reached the goal i set before or actually is just only 
~a Few Seconds of 'Fever'~
~After the sickness gone...will everything still back to the original way? ? ?~
~So scared to face the truth~
~So scared to be alone suddenly !~
~Independence~
is way too far to reach somehow ! ! !
A 'Goal'
A 'Start'
will it be success this time? ? ?
Or just only a dream? ? ?
Who knows...no one can predict your future...right? ! ?
*listening Mozart's symphony and Sonate*
*feel so happy and calm...totally a different feelings from now and before to__Classical Music*

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top