Friday, July 16, 2010

♫♪ 131415.07.2010 ♫♪

Hi there everyone...I'm back from busying and settle-ing my stuff><...Well...i know the title of the post is kinda awkward@@actually there is a meaning..it means the life about me at 13th of July 2010, 14th of July 2010 and 15th of july 2010><


So all my fellow readers...how's your life recently? Happy? Sad? Lifeless? Life-full? hahaXD
♫♪  If you are happy...i am so glad to know that !^^ ♫♪ 
♫♪ If you are sad...i would like to wish your problems leave you far far away immediately ♫♪ 
 ♫♪ If you are Lifeless...i would like to advice you to do wake up from dream and do your stuff ♫♪
♫♪ If you are Life-full...I just can tell you remember to take care of your health ^^ ♫♪ 

Now let's start to have a look about my life at 13th July 2010^^
Wake up early in the morning about 11am..i guess@@...hohoXD
after finish all my common daily activity...i walk to the kitchen and find something to eat><
OMG...i found one of my favourite cake !
# 1
♫♪ Oh dear...Is my little Layer Cake ! ♫♪
♫♪ Oh Gosh~ it is COFFEEeee Flavour @@ ♫♪
♫♪ But lucky the coffee smell not too strong ♫♪
♫♪ Daisuki-Des ^^ ♫♪
After had my little layer cake as my breakfast
I go to do my own stuff den at about 4 something i go take a short bath
and 
head to campus to find papa !
After that we head to find a place and relax ourselves from STRESS !!!
So we went to..The Gardens Starbuck !
# 2
♫♪ Driving to Mid Valley/ The Gardens ♫♪
# 3
♫♪ These are the roughly environment of The Gardens Starbucks ^^ ♫♪
♫♪ Sorry for the size of the pictures><....there is some technical problem><..hahaXD ♫♪
Come to such a relax and coffee place
For sure everyone will have a book or their own lappy
and
So do we...also have our own entertainment while relaxing ourselves
We got our own Lappy><
Besides this...for sure you will order the famous drink at here
which are coffee ! ! !
But for me...i just will choose
Hot or Cold Choco 
OR
Green Tea Latte ^^
# 4
♫♪ T.A.D.A ! ♫♪
~ Yummy ~
For sure i will camwhore^^
# 5
♫♪ Hehe...XD ♫♪
Ops...nearly forget to show you all my PAPA !
# 6
♫♪ T.A.D.A this is my papa ♫♪
We hanging at starbucks till about 7 something
Then we plan to go have our dinner
Since papa owe me a meal...so i let him choose what to treat me><
After a few minutes of thinking
He decided to treat me
T.G.I. FRIDAY
*actually he suggested to treat me Chilis but is too expensive so i suggested fridays>< ♫♪
# 7
♫♪ This is the roughly environment of T.G.I Friday ♫♪
I'm starving><...Let's order now><..hoho
♫♪
For sure i will take a picture with the MENU><
# 8
♫♪ T.A.D.A this is T.G.I. Fridays Menu ♫♪
I AM STARVING>< ! ! !
OMG...HERE COMES THE SET WE ORDER...YUMMY
# 9
♫♪ This is the set appetizer ♫♪
So..cheesy><....DAISUKI DES ! ! !
~ MuackzzzZZZzzzz ~
# 10
♫♪ These are our beverage>< ♫♪
# 11
♫♪ Here comes our...set lauch...Main Dish>< ♫♪
# 12
♫♪ We are enjoying our desserts><...yummy...♫♪
♫♪ Mine is Strawberry and papa de is tropical...which means pineapple>< ♫♪
After we finish our dinner we went for Night Tea 
with some friends^^
At about 1130pm...we head to our own home and sleep><...HUHU
This is my day of 13th July 2010 
How about yours? ? ?
♫♪
After a night resting...is time to wake up !
14th July 2010
I had a girls outgoing day with my so called family members
Although just only 3 of us...but we kinda enjoy
So wish that the others are around><
# 14
♫♪ Early in the morninggoing to fetch Gloria to have lunch before we go gai gai><♫♪
♫♪ Jacy should be joining us for lunch but she told us she kinda exhausted so need some rest 1st= = ♫♪
So that means today lunch just ME AND YOU ! (gloria~)
Since is been a long time we never have our meal at Old Town
So we plan to have our lunch at Sri Petaling Old Town Cafe
# 15
♫♪ These are the environment of it^^ ♫♪
After ordered...i found that the tissue box of Old Town Cafe
So...Cute><
# 16
♫♪ Pretty and Cute rite? ! ? ♫♪
Well...here comes my FOOD ! ! !
# 17
♫♪ O.M.G....how come...before this yummy 'gai xi hor fen' become so...YEAKY>< ♫♪
♫♪ It is too oily and no taste at all= =...haiz ♫♪
# 20
 ♫♪ These are our beverage...do you know which is mine? ? ?heheXD ♫♪
♫♪ Answer is....Honey Lemon Hot ( Left ) ♫♪
*Well about the camera...actually Gloria's trying to promote about it><...*
# 21
♫♪ This is the boss today><...Gloria Goh ♫♪
At about 115pm...we left the cafe and head to fetch Jacy to go gai gai and watch movie^^
# 22
♫♪ Dragonfly ♫♪
Remind me...that i wanted to have a tattoo><
# 23
♫♪ These are the movie i wanted to watch><..haiz ♫♪
# 24
♫♪ Have some camwhore with two leng lui while waiting to take our reservation ticket>< ♫♪
♫♪ We are going to watch Sex In The City 2 ♫♪
The 1st season of this movie i don't even watch before...kinda worry i don't understand season 2 story
But
lucky it got describe at the starting of the movie= =
This movie is seriously O.M.G
The Samantha 
So desperate for sex and guy= =
I totally speechless about her = =
And the Nanny= =
Without Bra and she is lesbian...hahaha....all the guys like...AWwww~wasted@@
# 25
♫♪ Despicable Me ♫♪
♫♪So cute...i want WANT TO WATCH THIS>< ♫♪
# 26
♫♪ The only thing i bought that day and it wasted me...RM100 ♫♪
And becoz of buying some stuff at Body Shop as a friend b'day present...total all up
is about...RM 190-195
So...i am the member of Body Shop now@@
This is the roughly sketched about my day at 14th July 2010 !!!
♫♪
15th July 2010, go out with papa...coz he say take me go eat Shogun as a thank you for me^^
But when we reach there...it haven't open yet= =
and my stomach...is...having a Metal Music Concert= =
So 
we went to have out dinner at
Pasta De Gohan
This is the nightmare of the day@@
# 27
♫♪ Roughly environment....and i found something= =♫♪
This is the 1st restaurant i went writing
Wet Tissue(S) is COMPULSORY to charge for every dine !
I'm like...W.H.A.T ? ! ?
# 28
♫♪ These is a set...Picture lie to me= = ♫♪
Because it looks really delicious..but...OMG==...the whole set just only
The soup
The Cheesy thingy with prawn
Just only these 2...is OKAY= =..OTHERS...especially the spaghetti= =...YEAK ! ! !
# 29
♫♪ Papa seems like having a yummy food rite? ? ?  ♫♪
actually
The Pink Guava...tasteless
The set just...only
The soup
The small pizza
Can consider OKAY !!! 
O.M.G....This dinner is totally a nightmare for me..! !  !
After i eaten it= =
I went to toilet..and VOMIT ! ! !
Make me so no appetite at all to eat anything till the other day morning@@
♫♪
Before we head home, papa suggest to have a Night Tea Break 
at Starbucks ! ! 
We chit chat for about 2 hours more and watching the night scene of sunway@@
~ Relaxing the wind blowing ~
# 30
♫♪ Sunway Lagoon Night ^^ ♫♪
Seriously...i have never been to the wet and dry park of it><....haha XD
So not malaysian rite? ? ?
hahaXD
♫♪
CAMWHORE TIME ! ! !
♫♪ GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE !!! ^^ ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top