Thursday, July 1, 2010

♫♪Campus Day♫♪Rainny Day♫♪


Before i start my story i wanted to explain one thing..i did update my blog..just that...yesterday there is something happened to my most recently blog post so i force to deleted it><...Sorry for waiting...Let's dont think about the past now...coz today onwards is a new month..new time ...new challenge....JULY 2010..here i come^^


♫♪Kick all the bad things and past problem away♫♪
♫♪ lalala^^ ♫♪
And this ♫♪ Will be the new sign of every post^^

Today i got a class at 2pm... ♫♪ Major Class ♫♪...I done the thing that Ms Karen wanted for a long time..and now..next week...TARGET SET: 3 things today we talked about must be done in 100%...DEAL ! ! !
After class..Teddy sms and find me...ask me where i am..Of coz i no ans. him..hahaha..but wow...he so geng..he found me><...HAHA...XD
Teddy walk in at sit beside me..then we started to chat...and finally..he saw me..1st time..this week..normally we met each other very often..but because of this week..i keep on absence for dance..so...hehe...XD

♫♪ Me and Teddy ♫♪
♫♪ He loves to play my hair>< ♫♪
♫♪ Dunno why@@ ♫♪

♫♪ You know what...teddy..CAN PLAY PIANO^^ ♫♪
♫♪ So cool right? ? ? ♫♪

♫♪ Well..do you know whose hand is this? ? ? ♫♪
♫♪ is Teddy's Hand>< ♫♪
♫♪ Actually...i'm...♫♪
♫♪ So damn freaking hungry by the time>< ♫♪
♫♪ Hungry Me>< ♫♪
So we decided to go...Block A and have our Lunch>

♫♪ This is...Fish Fillet Butter Rice ♫♪
♫♪ My Food^^ ♫♪

♫♪ This is Fried Mee Hon ♫♪
♫♪ Teddy's Food ♫♪

♫♪ This is Benjamin (Ben) ♫♪
♫♪ We met him having lunch at Block A when we went there^^ ♫♪

♫♪ And here comes Hussein ♫♪
♫♪ I also curious about what he is actually watching @@ ♫♪

♫♪ OH~NEARLY FORGET ♫♪
♫♪ So hungry 'de' Teddy>< ♫♪

Finish eating..is time to camwhore><
♫♪ Me and my little notebook^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Well...♫♪
♫♪ HELP....TEDDY STOLE MY NOTEBOOK...HAHA..XD ♫♪
♫♪ Just joking dont kill me ..teddy>< ♫♪

♫♪ Yeah@@...see my hair color^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Here comes...My little PRINCESS^^ ♫♪
  Suddenly..i heard...
HEY GUYS...^^
♫♪ OMG...IS NEGAR...HEY YO WATZZUP^^ ♫♪
♫♪ Yup..she is so ~KAWAII~ ♫♪
At about 4 somthing...we go up to Block A, 4th floor (MPH HALL)
time for
DANCE^^
♫♪ Me and other members preparing to dance^^ ♫♪

♫♪ This it taken by TEDDY CHERN ♫♪
♫♪ I'm sms-ing>< ♫♪

♫♪ This is Shawn's Back ♫♪
♫♪ Pity Shawn sick alr>

♫♪ The back of me and Shawn ♫♪
♫♪ So gangster >< ♫♪
but
♫♪ NICE ! ♫♪
After finish dancing i met a long time no see friend...which is..Steven Lam
We chatting non-stop and keep on talking craps@@
Because of Kelvin need to eat dinner at somewhere nearby campus...SO~
he follow my car home
And due to the Heavy Rain
We walk to Block C and wait the rain to stop
Coz Block C is nearly to the mountain (car park^^)
After talking so long craps...we plan to do something L.A.M.E.
or
C.A.M.W.H.O.R.E.

♫♪ Me and Steven ♫♪

♫♪ Emo Steven...dunno he thinking of who><♫♪
♫♪ HAIZ ~ ♫♪

♫♪ I know...you sure will..♫♪
♫♪ WOW...did i see wrong thing? ? ?♫♪
♫♪WELLL....DUDE..I'M REALLY...STUDYING LO><...♫♪
HEHE...XD

♫♪ T.A.D.A. ♫♪
After a few camwhor-ing...the rain started to become 'smaller' so we walk up to the mountain and head back to home^^
This is my life today..So how about yours? ? ?
Wish that it is a happy day for you ^^

♫♪Good Night and Sweet Dreams Everyone♫♪






No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top