Thursday, May 6, 2010

Heartless Human

Today i heard a story about my bro. gf... now i only knew that she staying at hospital now... the kes is same as my grandma...about the lung got too much water...den need to suck off some of them...but after finish the sucking water progress those stupid idiot doctor told her that her lung got a lot of white dots... WTF....before you told us that got water....but now....WHITE DOTS....is damn freaking serious problem....dude= =... coz it might be...TUBERCULOSIS
i really scare she got the same ending as my grandma...maybe you will be curious why i so concern about a person which is not my family either...Ya....before i also think so...but...why we must be so selfish...since she is my bro. gf so it means is one of our family....why dont we just give a warm hug and a smile for her and give some encouragement to her..
Why must we being so selfish???
Just like those heartless human(DOCTOR)... because of wanted to earn some 'tips' den hide the truth from the patient and tell the fake sickness problem out...dont they or you all feel a little or a single of guilty-ness???Dont you unable to sleep during the night time???wont you scare of someone knocking your door and call for help???IS SUCH A HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE= =...WHY YOU ALL CAN STAND IT...I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES MY EARS....HOW COME BECAUSE OF GREEDY AND SELFISH ...SUCH A HELPFUL AND HEARTFUL JOB BECOME A KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER....BASTARD KILLER...
I still remember 2006.06.08...my most dearest grandma passed away...because of the lung problem...1st they said too much water...den...said she got tuberculosis...after that send to ICU....den two days later she pass away...because of...THE STUPID FUCKING BITCH...PULL OFF the tube that used to transfer vitamin to the patient....(i just knew it today)...I DAMN FREAKING ANGRY....IF I'M A KILLER I WILL REVENGE...IF THIS WORLD GOT A JUSTICE ABOUT 血债血还。。。i really ...no..is absolutely let those BASTARD HEARTLESS KILLER death gao gao....and = let them knew the pain through the progress of being killed by someone you trust....

DOCTOR=KILLER

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top