Monday, May 3, 2010

End of April

This april many things happen to me....one thing is about me and a friend... for me...now this problem not a problem anymore...friend...if u saw this...i really wanted you to know...something deep inside my heart that i dont even dare to talk with u face to face....
Friend....for me...you are the best...no matter what happen between each other..i think that just a mission that the god wanted us to face it together and increase our relationship...in chinese there are one sentece to descript it....不打不相识。。
2nd story:
One day my niece come to 'my' house to overnight because her parents which means my bro. ...he and his wife went to BALI for a HOLIDAY TRIP....den left her 'cute' daughter for me= =...WTF....damn noisy..i unable to sleep for whole night== ...HATE LITTLE KIDS= =....another more serious problem happen....The most FUCKING thing is...she cry for whole day...so i HAVE TO bring her to shopping mall to ride to machine thingy... = =RM 1 for once==....after riding all of the three machine thingy....i bring her to have lunch at SECRET RECIPE....this is the problem start ...before we walk into there....everyone at the shopping center starring at me...look at me and mind thinking that...OMG..SUCH A YOUNG 'MUMMY'.....while i finish order ...a waiter come to me and said : this is for your baby...(holding a BEN10 cup...and smile^^)...that time i was STUNT...and thinking : WTF ....WTH ARE U TALKING...I'M STILL SINGLE...AND I'M NOT MARRIED= =...OMG...HOLY SHIT....

3rd story:
I've been disappeared from KL street for about 3 days= =...the main reason is because....me and my friend...sasa went to Sheau Hui hometown for a trip....haha....we went there by train...OMG....the train ar...damn not nice..i rather take bus is much more better then taking that stupid thingy= =..haha.....

P/S: I wanted to upload the pics...but unfortunately...i unable to online at home= =....because of the telefon rosak= =..haiz..so broing...haha..anyway...i will upload it as fast as possible>.<...for me...those are my memory...precious memories....^^...Have a nice day pal^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top