Sunday, May 9, 2010

♥2006.06.08♥

As i said before in a post ....i cant even forget the scene of this day...
After finish a blog of my friends..which is crystal...it makes me think so much...
After finish reading her blog...i rush and find all the photo album...
I wanted to see 'her' back...see 'her' smile...'her' face....'her' emotion...
Feel to touch 'her'..but i cant....is too late...
The most biggest problem that i unable to accept is...
i don't even took a lot picture with her before...10 fingers also can't be counted finish...
I feel so...Idiot i am...so Stupid i am...so Fucking useless...
Since the day of 2006.06.08...
I can't even feel a single warm hug from you...
I can't even heard a single laugh from you...
I can't even saw a single smile from you...
I can't even tell you how much i miss you and i love you...
Yesterday(2010.05.09)...is mummy's day...for sure..my mummy which is your daughter sure damn freaking miss you...miss the day that you two been together before...
Even though i'm just your grandchild...but i seriously miss you...
every year....coming to may, june and july...i will keep thinking of you...
I still remembered...the day we been chit chat with each other....
I still remembered ...the road that we been walk together...
The stall that we always been before ....
The place....the smell...every scene every moment...every single tiny stuff...all are in my mind are clear and memorable...
Now my heart is full of regret...i knew is useless....sorry...i can't done my duty well to take care of you....sorry...so SORRY....I wish you were still here somehow...i really do wish...so....

♥After finished searching all the albums i know...i found this the only picture that i took with you...i feel so shit of myself...even got this picture..it not really int his way..i did crop it..only left two of us....so fucking bullshit...♥






♥Grandma...I love you !♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top