Friday, December 4, 2009

T.T

Now is midnight 0113am...
i writing my last blog about ..'you'...
Sorry for a long time i being so irritating around you....
being so disturbing....like... MS...LITTLE BOSSY...

Thanks for giving me so many memories....
Happiness, unhappiness...romantic...funny...all...i wont forget in my life...
You are such a good guy....but i not the one you want...i think...
You are so a nice entertainer....but i might not the audience which can watch you for 24 hours...
You are so caring...but i might not the one who should get your care....
You are so smart of knowing people thinking....but i might not the one who able to read your mind....

For you...guy should keep emotional inside not like girls..everything show out...just like a fool...
But...i think you are wrong in this thinking...Guys and girls same is a human...human got feelings got emotion....if you feel to express or wanted to express just express it out...why should care about FACES....although FACES is important for guys...but...not infront of your beloved one...i think....coz if you still care about it...so much..you will LOST a lot of things....maybe foe you guys my thinking is so stupid...random ...like a fool....but....i think it GUYS AND GIRLS SAME IS HUMAN....HUMAN GOT FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS...those who will criticize or laugh at you that you express everything out like a girl...is because they jealous you care by someone you love the most....or someone love you the most...Normally this kind of people scared to be alone...scared to knowing or facing the fact or truth...because of stubborn and FACES you LOST everything might be precious in your entire life....

You told me you care about me...but sometimes you not showing them...haha...
Before i also a kind of person same like you....actually...this is an excuses ....because what...FACES....STUBBORN....
but now i realize...nothing is important then you can create the day with your beloved in every moment....
Why i keep telling you dunno...nothing...
It is because...i easy to change my idea...change my own thinking....
I wanted to get rid of you sometimes...coz i really tak boleh tahan you....
But sometimes i feel to hold u tight just like how you hold me....so...WARM....AND SWEET^^....
today this moment i decide to leave you but if you care about me more then i will change my decision again....then later on come back...gone..back...gone....

As i said before..you will hurt me once and help me bandage it using your heart...
You ask me tell you anything i wish to get from you...
I can told you...if i do so...you sure dont like....
If i do so....you sure unable to achieve it....

Today the weather kinda cold but not raining outside...listening to christmas songs should be happy....
But my eyes keep raining....so random....


(It is a story based on true story....Dont ask me who is the actor....^^.....secret ya....)

Night....sweet dreams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top