Monday, December 14, 2009

Genting Trip Picture^^

=waiting someone to fetch me^^=
=hey hey hey...long time no take LRT lo....so excited^^=

These... pictures is a part of my Genting Trip with my So Called FAMILY...^^
PRECIOUS MEMORY^^....HOHO...

Although there are some problem occur during this trip..but at least is kinda a successful trip plan....
=Grandpa and Grandma playing Kitty and the Owner=
=The sweet and random couple=
=Wow...this is the most sweetest couple=
=Me...my name..i call myself^^=
=me and us those bus ticket=
=The view....of genting=
=Me and Sook Shin=
=Me and a leng lui@@=
=WE ARE SO...SHORT....TT=
=HEHE...I LOVE YOU...muackz^^=


NEARLY FORGET A PERSON??NAH...COZ THIS THE SPECIAL ONE...COZ THIS IS A COUPLE TRIP...SO..ME AND SHE STILL SINGLE...SO...WE MUST ACT....LESBIAN^^...
MY PARTNER=================================================
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
===me and min min^^===

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top