Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Friendship^^

So many things happen between me n you....but nowadays...we still friends like b4...so nice and sharing each moment of happiness with each others....

As you told me...friendship sure having problems....i agree with that...but if a friendship because a problem then no more friendship at all it is so...unfortunately and unhappy....
But i feel so lucky to have you as my best friend in my uni. life....coz our the friendship between use dont even decrease but is increase because of problem....
Since he day i knew you or met you at UCSI...I considered you as my best friend....forever....
I'm so glad that you can forget about the past or put the past aside....
This also mean...our friendship not brake by those nonsence easily...not anymore...
If the god ask me to choose to lose a lover and friends....i will choose .... Lose the lover....
(But if not force to choose one of them..i sure wont give up any of them^^)
Friends for me...is kinda important in my life....
Friends is full of happiness...and trust....
Best friends wont betrayed you......
Best friends wont broke the friendship so easily just like you and me...
I will be very appreciate that we still can like before....BEST FRIENDS...
Sharing the happiness or sadness...
Comforting each others...
Giving support to each others......
Chilling with each others......
Trusting each others......
Playing with each others.......
Making jokes about each others....
And.....a lot of thingy done together^^...

Girl....thank you that you being so kind....and so nice ...i wish that our friendship can be
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER^^....i cant wait till tomolo...the 1st time i can go this place and enjoying with you^^...hehe...TAKE CARE YA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top