Thursday, September 3, 2009

No Dream@No Love@No Life

What is the meaning no dream for you???
What is the meaning of no love for you???
What is the meaning of no life for you???
The meaning of No dream for me....is my life dont have any dream...dont have any hope or wishes...means hopeless....
The meaning of No love for me.....is my life dont have anyone use true love to love me....i cant feel any care any help or even the most easier i wish is can find a person tat i can be trusted ...
The meaning of No life for me....is my life starting to back to the same point....everyone told me...life is colourful...got alot of colors...n happy....but mine....jz black n white...
ya..ya...ya....my laighing face my laughing sound is kinda much...but all is jz outer expression....
sometimes i wonder....why i wanted to take so much hope on my dream....
Just let it go n go back to your own life go back to ur colorless life....
My dreAM my everything 19 years....no one things or any things....will really happened....
all will suddenly disappear....in last minut....why....Why....WHY~~~~~~
hahaha.....i'm tired...i dont need love...i dont need dream...i dont need....LIFE...i need REST~~~
and something miracle.....
~~~NEVER HAVE A DREAM COME TRUE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top