Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30th September 2009

This day is my happy and dangerous and coolest day in my life.....I'm nearly DIED MAN..COOL
this is the last day of September...

Story 1
Today morning...Joslyn call me and tell me about my World Music Result....OMGODNESS....
she scared me by telling me that i cant pass it and have to waste another $1400 for another sem to take this subject and i might be need to study another one more sem foundation.....But at last...the truth is...I PASSED IT~~~so happy and excited....

Story 2
Today is my choir MIDTERM...Before the choir midterm....i got a phone call from my frenz....they ask me if i'm able to fetch them from TASIK SELATAN LRT STATION....so....my action sure is OKI NO PROBLEM....but...the taxi driver haiz...too slow of his driving skill...we all late for the choir test and that time i rushing back to campus...my group alr singing on the stage....Actually i'm very nervous but my frenz they so worry they keep saying sorry to me ...i dont wish that everyone not happy at the moment..so i prefer to be calm infront of them....
at last i success to rush back and using my calm mood to comfort my frenz....^^...
when i reach the recital hall.....
another group was singing on the stage....they are singing Glory To God.....I'm so nervous about my problem....i go find Rachel....
And i found that Rachel is good to me....she is very kind...she din angry of me...and ask me why i'm late....but i choose to tell her...i cannot tell out who is it.....coz i know...if i tell her who they are....sure will effect their marks....frenz is used to be good not as a 挡箭牌....
At last my cough din effect me....i sing very well in the exam....thank god^^

Story 3
I'm using my happy mood sitting inside my frenz car which is Myvi....haha....den...we reach a T juction...with TRAFFIC LIGHTS....now is our turn to go....suddenly....'BON BON BIN.....BANG'
OMG.....a stupid Waja crush into the passenger site...which means,...i'm sitting at there....==
the problem is....this time i'm not feeling scare at all...i feel so 刺激==....
Luckily the Waja did brake when it crush into my frenz Myvi...if not...i will be sleeping at dunno which hospital for dunno how long....haha....
Why will happen such thing????Very easy answer....because the Waja driver is talking on the phone and he dont even take a look on the TRAFFIC LIGHT--.....
haha.....the Waja number plat is 1288....go fat choy la my frenz^^....
the guy..was born in year 1986 which means he juz....23 years old only....but he look so 27 and 28.....haha.....
here is the picture of Waja and Myvi^^






No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top