Wednesday, February 23, 2011

♫♪ Sick Sick Month^^ ♫♪

This month...is the most 'unhappy' + ' unfortunate' month for me><
Keep on get sick...and now..is the most serious sickness I've got in this February...Only February@@
Tomolo I'm going to have 3 exams@@...Theory + History + Choir><
ArrRrRRRRRrrrr....How I'm going to sing this time@@ My throat still haven't recover at all><...God please Help me !!! 
♫♪ Sick Fella having Camwhore@@ ♫♪


♫♪ What a Stupid Face= = ♫♪
Just now
When i back from campus...i met my Dream Car^^
♫♪
♫♪ Vroom Vroom ~ ♫♪

♫♪ Jay Chow^^ ♫♪
So sad..i can't go to his concert@@
No ticket><....wuawawaT.T

Reach home 1st thing...Cook my Brunch><
Well if you got my FB..you will know what Epic Story 
I've got today
* FB version is Short Version tis is the whole story^^*

Me: Mummy...I very hungry@@ Let's cook something to eat
Mummy: Neh..just now i cooked some Spaghetti sauce...^^
Me: Oh..okay..den..i still plan to cook the instant Spaghetti that we bought that they><heheXD
Mummy: You sick now still instant food= =
Me: huh...Sick cannot eat instant food???
Mummy:= =...haiz!!!
Me: Okay den...I've no choice..Cook Spaghetti@@
A few Minutes later...
Me: Mummy...I think i better cook more to left it for my dinner n supper@@
Mummy: What...I though you want KFC for your supper^^hahahXD
Me:  = =...Duh~...I'm sick now...= =
Mummy: Ya meh...I though you don't even care..hahahXD
Me: = =...*swt*

okay now..back to our topic..here's the things that you've to prepare^^
Now is time for Healthy Spaghetti time^^

♫♪ Capsicum, and Celery ♫♪

♫♪ Spaghetti in progressing ♫♪


♫♪ Special Sauce made by mummy: Carrot, Potato, Tomato and Hazlenut^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Well..this is the real shape that i should cut it= =♫♪
♫♪ But i fail@@ so mummy help me cut until like tis^^♫♪
Thank You Mummy !!!!><

♫♪ The Vege. cook with the Special Sauce^^ ♫♪

♫♪ add 2 slice of Cheeseee ♫♪
* My all time Favourite^^ *

♫♪ Tada...This is the Result^^ ♫♪

♫♪ Hooray^^,..time for Brunch^^ ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top