Thursday, December 2, 2010

♫♪ Christmas Letter ♫♪

Dear Readers and Fellow friends,


How are you there??? I hope that everything is well going...and happy. So what's your plan for this coming cold season to warm yourself up?!? Well...my plan is in progressing..hahXD...and i have to thank to Chirstmas^^because of this festival everyone able to feel warm and happy during this winter season...And i would like to thank to those persons who created such a Beautiful ad warm songs for this cooling season..which is...Christmas Carol^^


Finally i got to wait till my favourite month...which is DECEMBER....I used love this month a lot ..it's like....addicted to it@@hahaXD....This month has a very special and precious day for me...which is Christmas^^....Wondering that...this year what will be happening during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day^^
Normally i will celebrate my Christmas Eve with a gang of best friends or hanging out with a bunch of Cute friends^^ and normally i will celebrate my mummy's birthday on 25th of December^^
*but this year...she will be celebrating with relatives at Singapore^^*Sheesh~^^

Well...we will celebrate a very very EARLY Birthday for you my dear mummy^^so....dont worry about it^^...
I'm kind of wondering that what should i  buy for her as her birthday present this year...She did mention to me that she need a Bag which got 2 functions....Can be Side Bag or Hand Carry Bag...hmm~ this really make me feel so...frustrating @@ *faint*
Oh well....i guess...it also a hint for me...to go for Shopping!!!!*I'm laughing and dreaming*
Ops~ i remember that she also did mention to me that she needs a pair of pretty high heels...but not to high...hmm~ about 1 or 2 inch????i guessXD
So, now let's talk about my dream for this year Christmas Present^^
Actually./..i'm just an ordinary girl who living in this Cute world^^I just hope that this year my present will be same as last year...have a memorable or precious memory which is warm and happy and ...sweet*If it's able to*...Yup this present can be categorized as....a Dream !?! 
hmm~I guess this could be my dream or a present for my Chirstmas this year^^
I hope that everyone and my blog readers will having a memorable or precious and happening and happy and unforgettable Chirstmas Eve and Chirstmas Celebration!!!
So...what you waiting for???? Let's plan something which is full of Excitement^^
Night and Sweet Dreams


Thank You and Best Regards,
Ally@Xian


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top