Sunday, November 14, 2010

♫♪ Beauty Of Nature ♫♪

Last month my parents went for a vacation at Europe Countries....while i help them to organize or tidy up theor pictures...i found out some pretty and nice nature scene of Europe Countries...and now i wanted to share it out some of them ^^









♫♪ This is daddy mummy at holland ♫♪
♫♪ Such a Sweet 'Couple'^^ ♫♪

 

♫♪ Mummy with a cute little Goat>< ♫♪

♫♪ Such a big shoe ♫♪
hahahXD

♫♪ This is my fave picture among all^^ ♫♪
♫♪ I known it as White Swan Sweetness^^ ♫♪

♫♪ This is my fave picture also...becoz♫♪
♫♪ It remind me a lot memoirs ♫♪
♫♪ and it can represent my fave season...Winter^^♫♪
♫♪Night everyone and sweet dreams ♫♪
* i suppose to name out all the pictures..but i'm not the one who went for vacation so...sorry>< hope that you still will enjoy with these pictures^^*




No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top